Congratulations! You've achieved one big dream- starting your own business. Now it's time to move on to the next goal: strengthening and growing your business and your management skills for even greater success.
Do you feel like you work all day (and night), and never catch up?
You want to grow your business, but . . .
- There is never enough time to do the things you need to do to grow;
- You try to delegate but end up doing it yourself;
- You've hired people but can't really rely on them;
- You're not sure how to find the right candiate;
- You're uncomfortable with the interviewing process and asking the right questions, or
- You've made what you think is a good hire but they are not as productive as they should be.
Hire the Right Person!
Before you can consider growth, you need to have a solid understanding of effective hiring practices that lead to finding qualified, motivated employees whom you can rely on as you run and grow your business.
The SCORE Managing Your Human Resources workshop covers several critical practices for:
- Defining the Role
- Finding Job Candidates
- Interviewing Candidates, and
- Selecting the Right Hire
Come join us at this workshop and start figuring out how to strengthen and grow your business.
This is a 4 part series. Please register for each one you'd like to attend.
March 2: Simple Steps for Growing Your Business: Managing Your Human Resources
March 9: Simple Steps for Growing Your Business: Marketing & Sales
March 16: Simple Steps for Growing Your Business: Business Assessment and Goal Setting
March 30: Simple Steps for Growing Your Business: Doing Business with the U.S. Government