We invite you to an Understanding Medicare Presentation. This two-hour presentation will be followed by a one-hour question and answer session.
- Open seating; no reservations required.
The presentation will address the following:
- Pick up plan comparison spreadsheets and a summary of the 2020 changes.
- Have your questions answered by impartial counselors.
- Understanding your benefits—Medicare Parts A, B, C, D and Medigap A-N.
- How to identify plans with the lowest prescription costs.
- Get help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,581 single / $2,134 married).
- New to Medicare? How and when to enroll—avoid late enrollment penalties!
- Already on Medicare? Review 2020 changes and how to add/change Medicare Advantage and Drug Plans, or return to Original Medicare
Check www.pcoa.org for additional dates and locations.
Drug plans can change their prices and the medications they cover every year. To make sure your plan is still the right one for you, call 520-790-7262 for individual counseling.
PCOA provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA neither sells nor endorses any Medicare plans.