Get help with the library’s digital offerings, including:
- eBooks – Libby (Overdrive), Hoopla, Romance Book Cloud
- Audiobooks – Libby, Hoopla
- Movies & TV – Kanopy, Hoopla, and
- Music – Freegal.
Or get help with:
- Job seeking (resumes, online applications, job searching),
- Computer basics (Windows),
- Email and internet basics,
- Mouse and keyboard tutorials,
- Microsoft Office Basics (Word, PowerPoint, Excel),
- Unemployment and food assistance applications,
- Other library digital resources.
These 1-on-1 sessions are 30 minutes long and are available by appointment; call the Sahuarita branch to reserve a time. (If no sessions are reserved, you may drop in for help.)
Bring your own laptop, tablet, or smart phone, or, if unavailable, you can use a library laptop.