The All-American Cowboy GrillBook - 2004
Enjoy mouthwatering recipes rustled up by some of the world's most famous movie, TV, rodeo, and music cowboys and cowgirls, as well as by cooks at some of the top real-life ranches in the United states.
- Ronald Reagan's Rancho del Cielo Tri-Tip
- Paul Newman's Saddle-up Steak with Mucho Garlic
- Forrest Tucker's Peanut Butter Steak
- Rodeo champion Ty Murray's Swiss Grilled Chicken
- James Garner's Maverick's Chili Jam Chicken
- Smiley Burnette's Grilled Pork Chops
- Gene Autry's Veal Chops California
- John Wayne's Red River Barbecue Sauce
These are just a few of the more than 250 recipes that will please any cowpoke. The focus is on sizzlin' meals from the grill, but you'll also find a wagonload of appetizers, side-dishes, breads, and desserts, along with main dishes for the indoor cookstove.
Loaded with more than 200 classic photographs and saddlebags full of Old West memories and fun trivia treasures, The All-American Cowboy Grill is sure to delight every fan.
The All-American Cowboy Grill will blaze a new trail through the Old West as it partners savory recipes from American cowboys and cowgirls of movie, TV, rodeo, and music fame with dozens of photos and sidebars of related interest.