Emotional Fitness at Work
6 Strategic Steps to Success Using the Power of EmotionBook - 2009
As the world's economies continue to melt down, Dr. Goldsmith gives us the information we need to help make it through this difficult and scary time. Anyone who wants to keep his or her joband any leader who wants to keep his or her company afloatneeds to learn how to deal with and utilize the power of emotions.
Packed with simple tools, tactics, tricks, and techniques, Emotional Fitness at Work will help you to see how feelings directly impact your workforce, to do comprehensive evaluations, and to create an empowered team, even if you've never done it before.
Emotional Fitness at Work will cover:
- Using emotions to work through the recession.
- How negative thinking affects the bottom line.
- Truly motivating your team to reach the next level.
- Reducing anxiety and depression in the workplace.
- Accepting responsibility and making it profitable.