Dreamweaver CS6Book - 2012
For beginning web developers, this large, comprehensive guide to Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 provides practical instruction on performing common tasks with this popular visual website development application. Beginning with an overview of the software environment and features, the work covers basic website design including text handling, links, stylesheets, forms, and images; advanced CSS techniques; designing and implementing dynamic features; and website management. The latest version of Dreamweaver emphasizes HTML5, CSS3, and mobile development, and these developments are highlighted throughout the text. Chapters include numerous illustrations and code examples, and access to additional online resources is provided. McFarland is a Dreamweaver expert and the president of a web development and training firm. Annotation ©2012 Book News, Inc., Portland, OR (booknews.com)
Ingram Publishing Services
Dreamweaver CS6 is the most capable website design and management program yet, but there’s no printed guide to its amazing features. That’s where Dreamweaver CS6: The Missing Manual comes in. You’ll learn to use every facet of this versatile program, through jargon-free explanations and 13 hands-on tutorials.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get A to Z guidance. Go from building simple web pages to creating rich, interactive websites.
- Add instant interactivity. Use Dreamweaver’s unique Spry technology to easily add complex layout options, like drop-down menus.
- Use timesaving features. Take advantage of Dreamweaver’s libraries, templates, and hundreds of extensions.
- Go mobile. Design sites for smartphones, tablets, and desktop PCs, using the same HTML.
- Simplify site management. Check for broken links, streamline site-wide changes, and reorganize your site in a snap.