Reading Financial Reports for DummiesBook - 2014
Discover how to decipher financial reports
Especially relevant in today's world of corporate scandals and new accounting laws, the numbers in a financial report contain vitally important information about where a company has been and where it is going.
Packed with new and updated information, Reading Financial Reports For Dummies, 3rd Edition gives you a quick but clear introduction to financial reports–and how to decipher the information in them.
- New information on the separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses
- New content to match SEC and other governmental regulatory changes
- New information about how the analyst-corporate connection has actually changed the playing field
- The impact of corporate communications and new technologies
- New examples that reflect current trends
- Updated websites and resources
Reading Financial Reports For Dummies is for investors, traders, brokers, managers, and anyone else who is looking for a reliable, up-to-date guide to reading financial reports effectively.
Baker & Taylor
Each book covers all the necessary information a beginner needs to know about a particular topic, providing an index for easy reference and using the series' signature set of symbols to clue the reader in to key topics, categorized under such titles as Tip, Remember, Warning!, Technical Stuff and True Story. Original.
Offers ways in which businesspeople of all levels can better understand accounting and explains how to analyze financial data effectively.