SAT 2016Book - 2016
The new annual edition of McGraw-Hill Education’s popular guide to America’s leading college entrance exam, completely revised and updated to match the NEW SAT
McGraw-Hill’s SAT guide is a complete SAT coaching program that focuses on building students’ skills as the best exam preparation. Packed with targeted instruction and hundreds of problem-solving exercises, it also offers 3 full-length practice SATs in print and online.
The book features:
- 3 full-length practice SATs with fully explained answers
- Instructions and explanations for all new aspects of the redesigned SAT exam as well
- Two-color 16-page insert section with special informative features for test-takers
- Two-color text and topic tabs
- Customizable Test Planner App
About the Authors
Christopher Black, MA (Greenwich, CT) is the founder of College Hill Coaching and author of MacGraw-Hill’s SAT.
Mark Anestis, MA (Hamden, CT) is co-author of McGraw-Hill’s SAT, and author of5 Steps to a 5 on the AP Biology Exam.