With North CountyBook - 2018
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
With blockbuster attractions like LEGOLAND and the world-renowned San Diego Zoo, great beaches, outdoor activities, excellent food, and an ever-expanding list of breweries and brewpubs, San Diego has become one of America's top go-to cities. Fodor's San Diego has everything travelers need to make the most of a trip, whether they're looking for an all-out family vacation or a sophisticated adult getaway.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- In-depth breakout features on the San Diego Zoo, surfing, and the best beaches
- Coverage of Downtown, Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Uptown, Mission Bay, La Jolla, Point Loma, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, and Coronado
- Side Trips to North County and Around with the coast, inland, the backcountry and the desert
Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor's San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma, and Los Angeles guides.
Baker & Taylor
Detailed and timely information on accommodations, restaurants and local attractions highlight these updated travel guides, which feature all-new covers, a dramatic visual design, symbols to indicate budget options, must-see ratings, multi-day itineraries, Smart Travel Tips, helpful bulleted maps, tips on transportation, guidelines for shopping excursions and other valuable features. Original.