The Book of Balance
Rehab Secrets to Improve your Balance and Decrease your Risk of FallingBook - 2018
- WINNER: 2018 National Indie Excellence Awards, Nonfiction Category (Aging).
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), every second of every dayin the United States an older adult fall, making falls the number one cause of injuries anddeaths from injury among older Americans.
- What causes you to fall?
- How to test and measure your balance
- The list that could decrease your risk of falling by 30-50%
- Why the medications you take may be the reason you are falling
- What is orthostatic hypotension and what to do if you have it
- The different systems you utilize to control your posture and balance
- Over 100 illustrations and easy step-by-step exercise instructions you can follow athome!
Get the free book companion resource at www.thebookofbalance.com/resources
Publisher: [United States] CreateSpace Indpendent Publishing Platform, 2018
Branch Call Number: 613.71084 G5891b 2018
Characteristics: 192 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm