America in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era

America in the Gilded Age and Progressive Era

DVD - 2015
Rate this:
"America stands at a dramatic crossroads: Massive banks and corporations wield disturbing power. The huge income gap between the 1% and the other 99% grows visibly wider. Astounding new technologies are changing American lives. Conflicts over U.S. military interventionism, the environment, and immigration dominate public debate. Sound familiar? You might be surprised to know that these headlines were ripped, not from today's newspaper, but from newspapers over 100 years ago. These and other issues that characterize the early 21st century were also the hallmarks of the transformative periods known as the Gilded Age (1865-1900) and the Progressive Era (1900-1920)"
Publisher: [Chantilly, Va.] : Teaching Company, [2015]
Edition: PDF workbook version
Copyright Date: ©2015
ISBN: 9781501910425
Branch Call Number: 973.8 Od53a 2015 DVD
Characteristics: 4 videodiscs (720 min.) : sound, color with black & white sequences ; 4 3/4 in + 1 PDF
digital,optical stereo
video file,DVD video
Additional Contributors: Teaching Company
Recorded Books, LLC.


From the critics

Community Activity


Add a Comment

There are no comments for this title yet.


Add Age Suitability

There are no ages for this title yet.


Add a Summary

There are no summaries for this title yet.


Add Notices

There are no notices for this title yet.


Add a Quote

There are no quotes for this title yet.

Explore Further


Subject Headings


Find it at PCPL

To Top